Map of our diffrent accessible Dykes
Here a map to show you the different accessible dykes. you will find them in pink.
2. ACCESSIBLE DYKES
• Dyke accessible with assistance (steep slope) from the parking space (casino, Beau Rivage hotel) to the dyke
• 1 Free Tiralo beach chair available from the main first-aid point on the dyke (between the casino and the clock) in July and August
• Disabled parking (casino, Beau Rivage hotel) and disabled toilet on the dyke
• Dyke accessible with assistance (steep slope) from the parking space (Place du 6 Juin) to the dyke
• Disabled parking and toilet Place du 6 Juin
• Accessible dyke
• 1 free Tiralo beach chair available from the first-aid point on the dyke in July and August
• Disabled parking and toilet (opposite Le Saint-Aubin hotel)
HANDYMER facility : with the help of the local authorities and the AVIE charity and its volunteers, this adapted changing room was created for people with reduced mobility, whether disabled or not.
• The HANDYMER facility is ‘Tourism and Handicap’ accredited.
• Facilities : shower, changing area with medical bed, chair for resting, micro-wave and fridge.
• A Tiralo, Hippocampe wheelchair, trolley and wheelchair are also available to borrow on request.
• Location : on the dyke, near the first-aid point. Access via Place North Nova Scotia Highlanders.
• GPS coordinates N : 49 20’ 6’’ O : 0 25’27’’. Disabled parking.
• Use : free, book in advance. Onsite welcome upon arrival.
• Booking contact details : Tourist information centre (in season only) : 0231 964 402 / AVIE Charity (Help for disabled, elderly or isolated people) : 0674 093 083 / Town hall : 0231 964 547
• Accessible dyke.
• 1 free Tiralo beach chair available from the first-aid point on the dyke in July and August.
• Disabled parking : Place du 6 juin and in front of the tourist information centre
• Disabled toilet : on the dyke, near the Courseulles-sur-mer municipal swimming pool