The Juno Beach Centre reopens its doors on May 19, daily from 10 am to 6 pm.
· For the general public:
The permanent and temporary exhibitions and Explore Juno youth circuit are accessible, without a reservation. Plan your visit here.
The guided visits of Juno Park will be conducted at a later date once official restrictions are lifted.
· For groups:
Due to restricted capacity, group visits will be possible starting June 9th (except under certain conditions, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information).
· Sanitary Measures
– Number of visitors limited
– Hydro-alcoholic gel dispensers at the entrance and along the museum circuit.
– Mandatory wearing of a mask for visitors starting 6 years old and staff. Disposable mask for sale on site.
– Application of social distancing.
– Adapted visit content.
– Daily cleaning and disinfection of the premises. Timestamping of each disinfection.
Museum dedicated to the Canadian soldiers who landed in Normandy in 1944. History of Canada from its origins to today ; Tour for children over 7 with texts, photomontage, interactive kioks, films and special drawers for young visitors.