Description

The 12th century church features Romanesque architectural and decorative elements: door with two archivolts (lozenge and zigzag) and small columns surrounding the windows above the door. The building was restored in 1610. The choir and the transept were built between 1830 and 1870 by Mr Desclais

Opening hours

Opening hours all year to 09h00 to 18h00

Prices

Contact / Find

  • Address: 48 rue de Caen, 14440 CRESSERONS
  • Phone:

Share:

Go to top