Description

The bell tower is the only remnant of the 12th century Romanesque church. There is a second 13th century Gothic level. The former church was destroyed in 1873 in order to build this new church in Romanesque-Byzantine revival style. The cross inside the church dates back to 1662 and represents the Christ on the cross on one side and the Virgin Mary on the other. Closed except for religious services.

Opening hours

Opening hours all year

Prices

Contact / Find

  • Address: Place Abbe Prieur, 14530 LUC-SUR-MER
  • Phone:

Share:

Go to top